Just A Few Quick Notes
Due to the nature of woodworking we want to ensure everyone receives the items they want as they want them. Therefore we have a few items to make a note of. :)
* CUSTOM MADE POLICY: All furniture and décor is custom made when the order comes in. That means that we are working with various pieces of wood and the wood grains may be slightly different than pictured here on our website. We always try to stay within the same wood family to keep the grains consistent. But each piece is unique to itself. (*with exception to our finished pieces in the store or for sale online.)
* CHANGE POLICY: All custom orders are required to sign off on the design, price, and terms/conditions as discussed. Once a custom order has been started any changes, additions, or adjustments made to the design and/or finishing (i.e. paint, stain, oil, etc) may result in additional fees and time to complete the project. We will discuss all additional fees and new timeline prior to making any changes and a revised order form will be required for signature. We are happy to accommodate and make changes, as this custom piece is made uniquely just for you!
* TIMELINE FOR COMPLETION: Please allow 2-5 weeks for us to complete your project. Custom pieces take time. We will coordinate with you and work hard to complete all projects in a timely manner. Once your order is placed an estimated time for completion will be provided. Please note that we cannot guarantee to have an order completed by a certain date, but will work hard to do so. If at any time during the project you request to make changes to the design or finishing, additional time may be added on to your original project time.
* RETURN POLICY: All orders are custom made. All sales are final. However if there is a problem with your product please contact us within 7 days of purchase to discuss. We strive for exceptional customer service and quality products. If you have a question please just ask us.
* LOCAL DELIVERY: We provide two options for delivery within the local driveable area, around Graham, NC: full service delivery and limited service delivery. Full service delivery we will deliver your custom made piece to your desired location and bring enough team members to carry the piece inside to place in your choice of room. Limited service delivery we will deliver your custom made piece to your desired location and will require your assistance in unloading the piece to carry inside to place in your choice of room. The limited service option will provide 50% off from the full service delivery pricing. All delivery costs are based on location, size of product, and mileage. As deliveries can be unique in nature, so are the charges associated with it, please let us know if you have any questions regarding this policy. Please note that we DO NOT perform any installation services at this time. We are happy to deliver and unload your custom piece to the room you request however you are responsible for installing any wall anchored items as necessary.
* SHIPPING: Shipping outside of the local area can be provided using uShip. We are happy to get this setup for you. All shipping costs are based on location, size of product, and weight.
* LIABILITY: Grit & Nails is not responsible to clients or any third party for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from, or in any way attributable to the operation of, use of, or any failure of the purchased items.
* SALES TAX: Please note that local charges (sales tax) may occur. These charges are at the customers own expense.
* PAYMENTS ACCEPTED: All payments can be completed through Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, Check, or Cash.
* DEPOSITS: All custom orders require 50% deposit at the time your order is placed. No custom orders will be started until deposits have been paid. Please know this can affect your timeline for completion.
* Grit & Nails reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, specifications, terms and product offerings without prior notice.
* THE PERFECT PIECE STORE: Please note that any items purchased through the store, The Perfect Piece in Cary, NC, are subject to follow the store's own terms and conditions. Custom orders are welcomed through the store and the store associates will connect you with us directly to get your custom details. All payments however will go directly through the store. Sales tax will be applied according to local county taxes. All sales are final.
Please contact us directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-800-0300